Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Product Review: Vapur Anti-Bottle

Photo courtesy of Vapur

I do my best to drink a lot of water and am usually toting around water bottles that I've purchased or that I am reusing until I tidy things up and toss it out. I feel a lot better not relying on store-bought bottled water all the time but I have to admit carrying around a big clunky water bottle once it's empty takes up a lot of valuable space in my already jam-packed purse. In comes the BPA-free, Vapur Anti-Bottle. This bottle claims to be able to stand when full, that it can be rolled or flattened when empty and that it is dishwasher safe. It can also be frozen and double as an ice pack. In addition the bottles come with a space for you to write your name and a carabiner so you can look super cool and attach it to anything from your belt loops to your backpack. 
So did the Anti-Bottle live up to the hype? Once fully filled the bottle stood upright as promised and it took up virtually no space in my bag once it was empty which is a huge draw. The only downside to this product is that I found it a little difficult to drink from and needed to use two hands b/c of the flexible nature of the bottle. For this reason I don't think I'll be taking the anti-bottle with me to the gym, as I foresee trying to drink with it on the treadmill being a messy endeavor. That being said, it would be an awesome addition to any hiking trip where you want to carry multiple bottles without sacrificing all the room in your pack. 

For more information on Vapur  visit http://vapur.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment